Thursday, May 3, 2012

Rumors about Katrina and Salman newly


Salman doesn't bother me: Katrina Kaif

Salman and katrina worked together  again in Ek Tha Tiger, says she is not bothered about the gossip that goes around regarding her and the actor.
Katrina reportedly dated Salman when she started off her career in Bollywood but later separated. And their new movie has got the rumour mills spinning again. She was last seen with the Dabangg star in 2008 movie Yuvraaj.
"When we start working for a movie we go in as professionals. I am here to do my job and if people want to highlight baseless stories then it's up to them. I don't think that these stories will have any affect on my work and the film.
"I am never bothered about such stories. Why should I? I think it's what every actor goes through. When you start working in the industry, people taking about you becomes a part of your life. Why analyse it so much?" Katrina told PTI.

The 27-year-old actor, who first starred alongside Salman in Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, said she is excited to work with him again.

Up skirt  Katrina on Ek tha tiger set:


No comments:

Post a Comment